Dr. Welsh & Associates are committed to making your smile it’s healthiest, brightest, and straightest!
Modern day braces have become more efficient and comfortable than ever. No longer do you need to feel embarrassed or burdened by the process of having your teeth straightened.
During each orthodontic appointment, Dr. Welsh & Associates work to:
- Thoroughly explain procedures and options each step of the way
- Talk with the patient about any fear, concerns or anxieties he or she might have
- Thorough cleaning of all current equipment during visits
- Create a tailored home care plan and oral hygiene aids to teach patients how to properly care for their equipment
Offering the latest in braces technology is just another way that Dr. Welsh & Associates have been providing the best in dental care for over 20 years! Call us today to schedule your appointment
Invisalign Clear Braces
Dr. Welsh & Associates are happy to offer Invisalign, an alternative to traditional braces for patients with minor to intermediate crowding or spacing issues.
This new system consists of a series of clear aligner trays that slowly move teeth into the correct position over a period of time. Invisalign is a trusted option to fix overcrowding and spacing issues in smiles nationwide.
Invisalign offers several advantages for a patient with minor spacing issues, including:
- Cost-effective and more affordable than most other brands
- Invisible and comfortable
- Less treatment time than other solutions
- No metal wires or bands to irritate your mouth
To see if Invisalign might be right for your smile, call our office today and schedule an appointment. Dr. Welsh & Associates will be happy to discuss treatment options with you!